Monday, 14 April 2014

yves rocher sexy pulp mascara

Don't all of us girls like to have a good mascara, this is a must for me! I just love having lengthen full eyelashes. I have no clue what going on, but my eyelashes on the right eye are playing around with me, it's so difficult to make them look good, I guess that may be because I like to sleep on my right side.

A while a go I had a chance to try out sample version of the Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara and I had fallen in love, but the price tag kept me away and now I am a happy owner of it again! I must say this is such a amazing mascara, I normally tend to go for plastic brush mascaras and I was slightly worried that I won't like this one because of the large brush. Surprise, it works so well with my eyelashes! The brush keeps each lash nicely separated, doesn't stick them together, so you won't end up with "spidery" eyelashes (overall I do like the spidery lashes look). The brush have a nice curve in the middle. What I like the most about this mascara that the formula isn't too wet, if you know what I mean, some mascaras are really wet and that just makes them difficult to use, so I tend to open them and leave them for a while, so the formula would became slightly more drier. Sexy Plup Mascara has a lightweight formula, so it doesn't feel heavy on the lashes and it keeps the curl in my lashes for longer. The mascara does add volume, as well as length, but I would say it's perfect mascara for long eyelashes owners (lucky). On the photo I am wearing two coats, the best way to add volume it's to wait and let each coat dry, then re-apply. It doesn't smudge. Overall it's a great mascara and I will definitely go back to it when I run out. Have any of you had a chance to try it out?

Share:

5 comments

  1. I have this mascara too and it's hands down my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to give this a go! It sounds incredible! I quite like the packaging as well. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started using it a few days ago. I've noticed that it gives me quite a bit of length, but unfortunatelly not much volume.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig