Wednesday, 26 February 2014

things i've bought #11


BOURJOIS ROUE EDITION LIPSTICK in ROSE NEON , L'OREAL LUMI CONCEALER, REVLON COLORBURST in 205, MAXFACTOR 2000 CALORIE WATERPROOF MASCARA, BOURJOIS NAIL POLISH in DANGEROUS WISH, BOURJOIS HEALTHY BALANCE POWDER, NARS EYESHADOW DUO in KALAHARI

Just a little haul? Well not really that little. Went to Boots to pick up new cleaning gel, and of course I left without buying one. I finally had a chance to browse around the make-up units and I decided to try out some new bits. 

Have no clue how I done it, but I am pretty much out of concealers. I am aware that the L'oreal Lumi Concealer is just an illuminating concealer, it's not high coverage concealer, but its just enough for me. Quite few items I've picked up from Bourjois, the Rouge Edition Lipsticks have very positive opinions around bloggers and I fallen on love with the colour, beautiful neon pink. The Gel Nail Polish looks so beautiful in the bottle, can't wait to see it on my nails. Healthy Balance Powder is replacement for my Sephora powder, as I run out, hopefully this one will also be good. I kept on being curious about the Revlon Colorburst Crayons and finally picked one up, so far I am in love with the colour pigmentation, as well as it's slightly minty scent. MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara was something I tried before but in the curve version, I tried it once and to be honest I don't really understand the rave about it, it's nothing special. The Curve version was a lot more better in my opinion. I wanted Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Kalahari for so long. Recently I payed a visit to a Nars counter, for Sheer Glow foundation colour match (but I didn't really liked the foundation on my skin, so I didn't buy it), in the end I left with the eyeshadow duo. 
Share:

9 comments

  1. the shade rose neon looks gorgeous, and one i would love to try!! :) xx

    em @ lipsticklives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks are super lovely. I have the peach one but often find myself looking at the other shades.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys I also picked up a Revlon matte lip crayon recently and love it x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your picks! I own the Bourjois powder, the L'oreal concealer but the Revlon Matte Balm is the best ♥ I think they're maybe even better than the Just Bitten Kissable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to purchase the NARS duo but I just can't justify the price. They're gorgeous shades but it's just so pricey!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hun, I came across your blog after doing some research on Toni and Guy. I have recently experienced a similar service with added abuse and threats being made when contacting for a refund. I am currently building a case put forward to head office and share on social media such as Facebook, twitter, watchdog etc. I have been through all the formalities such as contacting customer care but have received nothing but abuse. I have video footage of staff making threats to me and also photographs of my hair. Something needs to be done about the horrible services at Toni and Guy. It would be great if you could also file a report through watchdog, it's a fairly quick procedure but it might just get you the chance to receive the refund you deserve after all these years. sharmin_n@live.com is my e-mail, please drop me an e-mail so I can send you some details, I would really appreciate it, you deserve a compensation and a change needs to be made across all Toni and Guy salons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love NARs duo's they're so pretty! Some great products here!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig