Monday, 3 February 2014

models own sale haul

HOT PINK, HYPERGEL PINK VENEER, HYPERGEL WHITE LIGHT, HYPERGEL NAKED GLOW, HYPERGEL CORAL GLAZE, HYPERGEL RED LUSTURE, HYPERGEL LILAC SHEEN, BLOOBOO, AMETHYST, PUKKA PURPLE, PINK PUNCH,HOT STUFF, JACK FROST,PURPLE GREY

I just couldn't wait for the Models Own sale, I think that Models Own nail polish are just amazing! So many cools colours, there is a shade for everyone. The new HyperGel range seems to be really cool, I wonder if it's similar to the Barry M Gel nail polishes, I wore Pukka Purple and I been amazed by the lasting power, last on my nails for 4days without chipping. More colours would be still welcome in my basket. Maybe next time, for now I have enough nail polishes. Have you bought any Models Own nail polishes in the Sale?

Share:

11 comments

  1. I bought 5 and now I can't wait for them to come :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, why did I not make an order! The hyper gels look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys I love Models Own too bought some of the new HyperGels in the sale x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of the nude colour, and I've heard nothing but good things about the formula too!

    www.ninegrandstudent.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the colours you bought! I made a small order from the sale with a few of the new hypergel polishes, i'm so excited for them to arrive :) xx
    Little-Babble.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh they all look so pretty! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blooboo is such a nice shade! I've never tried Models Own products before because they're not available where I live. Such a shame!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, you bought loads! Models Own is one of my favourite drugstore nail polish brands xx

    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh the hypergels look lovely especially the baby pink :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the lilac colour, it's so pretty!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. they're so pretty ;_; i want one maybe the pink punch ahah it looks nice for summer ! xx
    http://cutiecookiie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig