Sunday, 5 January 2014

sunday portrait 58

001. Start of new year, I am slowly working towards my new goals, which I would like to achieve this year. Hopefully they will be successful. Mostly I would like to focus on my blog, as I missed writing, and I already had a long break.

002. Can't believe Christmas passed by so fast, the amount of food I consumed over Christmas is insane! Luckily I didn't put on weight, that a good thing. Now I am back to my healthy lifestyle, did I tell you I love going to the gym? It's not a lie. I took down my Christmas tree, so sad, as Christmas Tree is my favourite during the festive season.

003. I really want to change something about my hair, but I just don't want to damage it a lot, as I recently had a "big" trim. I been thinking of going a bit more lighter. Urghh first world problems. Guess I don't need a change for now. All I want is longer hair. Hopefully all of you had a lovely weekend.
Share:

4 comments

  1. Hi. I'm new to blogging and just came across your page. I like your style, keep up the blog - I've only just started mine - www.nishapetal.blogspot.co.uk. P.s I vote for dying your hair lighter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally all three are true for me too. I'm so desperate to change my hair but I want to stay away from dye because it makes my hair terrible. I'm so sad at how quickly Christmas has gone!

    Check out the giveaway on my latest blog post!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great goals! good luck and happy new year :)

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas went far too quickly, I can't believe its over!!

    daisy//daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig