2014, already!? As I planned I decided to give up on blogging and came back in 2014. So I am planning to stick to my plan. I set myself goals a lot more often and I always aim to stick to them, some are more successful and other less.
01. Apply moisturiser more often, I keep on skipping this part during the nighttime routine, normally I am so tired that I just quickly remove my make-up with facial gel and then I just go straight to sleep. I never used to be like that, just became so lazy recently with my skincare.
02. Take better care of my hair. I need to start using heat protection, whenever I use heat on my hair. Luckily I hate blow drying my hair, so that pretty much positive thing about my haircare routine. Use more hair masks and brush my hair more often. (I hate brushing my hair, I normally just do it before actually washing my hair).
03. Take better care of my nails, need to stop biting/peeling the nail polish off, this such a bad habit. As well as I better care is needed too. I recently realised that my nails are a lot more drier.
04. Stop buying, start using. Every time I go shopping I came back home with new beauty product, addiction. It will be a lot easier when I will use up a certain product before buying a new one, as well as I need to start using up products which have been open for a longer while.
05. Experiment more, I normally stick to the same look. Need to be more brave and play around a bit more with make-up. I would love to start wearing red lipstick, I love how it looks on other girls, I am just not brave enough to wear it myself. Also try to add blusher into my make-up routine.
What are your New Year’s beauty resolutions?