Tuesday, 28 January 2014

january favourites

CHANEL OMBRES MATELASSEES DE CHANEL EYESHADOW PALETTE in CHARMING, DIORSHOW ICONIC OVERCURL MASCARA, MAC PAINT CANVAS in BARE STUDY, YSL YOUTH LIBERATOR FOUNDATION, DKNY BE DELICIOUS CITY BLOSSOM LIMITED EDITION PERFUME

Been trying out so many new products this month, and I had fallen in love with pretty much all of them. I just realised that all of my favourites are high end, oops! Not going to lie, most of my make-up is slowly starting to became higher end, is everything alright with me? We have so many lovely bits in the "drugstores". Guess I need to check out Superdrug and Boots soon. 

The Chanel Ombres Matelassees De Chanel Eyeshadow Palette in Charming is the most beautiful palette in my collection! It's so pretty, the eyeshadow are well pigmented. The palette was so expensive but worth every penny, also it looks so pretty on my dressing table. I love to have lengthen eyelashes,  Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara works so well with my eyelashes.  You can build it up to achieve more volume, it's just makes the eyelashes look very sexy! I am normally a fan of plastic brushes, but this one is just amazing, doesn't create any clumps. I kept on moaning that my eyeshadow dosen't last all day, MAC Paint Canvas in Bare Study just helps it to last all day long. The colour is pretty much just like a concealer,  so it's a lovely base to start off. No matter what brand of eyeshadow I wear they always last all day. I am a foundationholic, I just can't hide that, love to try out new foundations. YSL Youth Liberator Foundation is just amazing! The coverage is medium to full, I love the colour match for my super pale skin. Luckily it doesn't break me out, as some scented foundations do tend to break me out. I love floral perfumes, DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom smells amazing! Such a lovely light scent, it's not very overpowering and heavy. So sad it's a limited edition. Have you got any recommendations for me?

Share:

6 comments

  1. Ahh the YSL foundation. Really want to try that, or the Estee Lauder one sometime. Lovely products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The YSL Foundation is a beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the Chanel palette is so beautiful! I love♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that Chanel palette is stunning! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try the Mac Paint canvas!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig