Wednesday, 29 January 2014

fit wednesday #01

Well this is normally a beauty blog, but recently I became obsessed with fitness. It's all about fitness, 2 months ago I decided to join the gym and so far I am loving it! I always get really excited whenever I have a chance to go, I always go in the morning. While I am there, I do 45min cardio, the first 30min is so boring, but the last 15-25min goes really fast as I challenge myself. Then I go to the others machines and do some muscles workouts.

What the actual point of this post? I am planing to post "fitness theme" post every or every other Wednesday, we'll see how this idea will go along. Along that I would also like to update you on how much weight I lost so far, I am planning to weight myself every Wednesday. This is something that will motivate me even more and hopefully for summer I will have new "sexy" summer body. Buying new workouts clothes just excites me. My main source of inspiration is tumblr. You can view mine here. I need more healthy food recipes, so if you know any websites/books, please feel free to share them with me.  Each week there will be new fitness topic, this post is more of an introduction. 
Share:

8 comments

  1. I really want to get into fitness.. I think when i've passed my driving test I will be into it more as I'll be able to go myself and not rely on lifts!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find buying new fitness clothes helps to motivate me. Inspired me to do a regular fitness series on my beauty channel as I am into fitness too x

    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into fitness at the minute too trying to get toned up for summer, I have been making soups, yummy caulliflower rice and had some yummy chick pea burgers tonight too I use BBC good food quite a bit x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last summer I really got into fitness and healthy eating. Unfortunately I lost motivation, but am trying to get back to all of it. You should try http://www.slimmingworld.com/healthy-eating/recipes.aspx and http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/category/healthy (I LOVE BBC Good Food).

    Joana x When You Dream Big

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds really great! :) I also started to go to the gym and it's perfect :) If you want to find some good recepieces chceck out blogilates.com ... she's just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blogilates, yes she is amazing! Good luck lovely, gym is just great to stay in shape. x

      Delete
  6. I got into fitness over last summer and i adore going to the gym! Buying gym clothes provides such amazing motivation and I stick to a plan like you 40 mins of cardio and half an hour of toning, but i need to remind myself not to pig out after the gym as i get so hungry! After all they say muscle is made in the kitchen not the gym!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love what you said " After all they say muscle is made in the kitchen not the gym!" I need to stick to this. Good luck sweetie. x

      Delete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig