Monday, 27 January 2014

canon 70d my new toy!

Say hello to my new baby! I finally got my hands on 70D! I kept on thinking about Canon 5D Mark III or 6D, but in the end I decided 70D will be a lot better for my needs, as I am planning to make a big step. If you don't already know I been studying Photography, 1st year. I always been into fashion/portraits photography and I am planning to do more work in this area. As well as I might finally start making Youtube videos, this is something I wanted to do for a while, but I always have been unsure about it.

I am mostly excited about the flip screen, as my beloved Canon 550D didn't have that option, as well as it's a touch screen! How good does that sound? I am also planning to get my hands on the 60mm Macro lens, as well as the 85mm. Hopefully I will have everything by Saturday. This is the best very early Birthday present from me to me.
Share:

5 comments

  1. I think the flip screen is the only thing that my Nikon is missing but it was an extra £50 to get the canon and I just couldn't afford it. Hope you have fun with your new toy :)

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lovely camera, i would love a flip screen - i bet it will come in really handy! xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh so jealous! this camera looks beaut :)

    alex // Cats and Vodka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this and its such a little beauty x

    Roxanne | Sweet Style Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting a new camera is such a great feeling. Have fun!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig