Monday, 6 January 2014

2013: top 5 skincare products

NUXE REVE DE MIEL LIP BALM, LA ROCHE-POSAY EFFACLAR DUO, SANCTUARY SPA RADIANCE EXFOLIATOR, ESTEE LAUDER IDEALIST DUAL-ACTION REFINISHING TREATMENT, ORIGINS CLEAR IMPROVEMENT FACE MASK 

Skincare is a very personal in my opinion, not everything will work as well as it may for example work for me. I decided that in 2014, I will improve on my skincare, want to improve my night time routine. So if you have any product recommendation, please let me know.

I love wearing lipsticks, but my lips started to look a lot more drier, so I decided to try out Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm, it's amazing! The best lip balm I had tried so far, keeps my lips soft and moisturised. Don't we all hate breakouts? I had such a bad skin days, during summer. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo is my lifesaver, my skin finally is pretty much "spot free." I do find it slightly drying when I use it too often, but overall it's an amazing product. I love facial scrubs, they just make my skin feel really clean, Sanctuary Spa Radiance Exfoliator has just an amazing smell and is very gentle. Estee Lauder Idealist Dual-Action Refinishing Treatment, this is basically and exfoliating pore mask, it's minimize down the pores, works so well with my skin. The price tag is heavy but it's definitely worth a try. You can't never go wrong with a Origins Clear Improvement Face Mask, overall all Origins face mask are great!
Share:

6 comments

  1. I have the duo but I never really used it because I am so scared I may have a bad reaction from it! It seems like 50 love it and 50 hate it!
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Effaclar Duo for when my skin is especially rubbish, I really need a new exfoliator maybe I'll try the Sanctuary one.
    CatrinTeleri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of the Estee Lauder mask but I'll look into it, I love their skincare products.

    Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great suggestions! i'm very intrigued by that la roche posay one!

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clear Improvement is on my list to try this year. After trialing Duo for the second time round I'm pretty certain that I can confirm that it is causing me to break out :( such a shame!
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely couldn't live without the clear improvement mask, such a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig