Tuesday, 7 January 2014

2013: top 5 lipsticks

TOP-BOTTOM: TOPSHOP LIPSTICK in INNOCENT, MAC VIVA LA GLAM NICKI LIPSTICK, MAC LIPSTICK in NAUGHTY SAUTE, MAC LIPSTICK in WATCH ME SHIMMER,  RIMMEL LIPSTICK in PINK CHAMPAGNE

I love wearing lipsticks, although recently I been very lazy and I kept on skipping lipstick. Need to fix up on that. Although I love wearing Maybelline Baby Lips, adds lovely tint and moisture to the lips. I just love when my lips feel moisturised, don't we all?

Personally I love Topshop lipsticks. The colours are great, there is a colour for everyone. Topshop Innocent, is a pretty pale pink, great to wear during the day. Smells amazing, even on the lips. I like to wear it whenever I have stronger eye make-up. MAC lipsticks will be my weakness, they are so expensive, but worth the money! MAC Viva La Glam Nicki is a beautiful neon pink, love wearing it whenever I am going out and I want something bold on my lips. My poor baby MAC Lipstick in Naughty Saute had a bad accident on a night out, note to myself don't reapply lipstick when you are very very drunk. This is my favourite shade of pink, it's looks so beautiful. MAC Lipstick in Watch Me Shimmer was my first step to coral, slightly reddish lipsticks. Love wearing, whenever I have only mascara on my eyes. Rimmel Lipstick in Pink Champagne is one of my favourite dolly pink, you can actually notice how used up it is. It's such a pretty shade, smells lovely too.

As you may realised from this post I love pink lipsticks, but I am slowly becoming more braver to wear bolder colours on daily basic, not only on night outs. What are your favourite lipsticks?
Share:

15 comments

  1. I've never seen Naughty Sauté before but what a gorgeous colour! Some really lovely picks :)

    Http://becoming-beauty.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh naughty sauté is absolutely gorgeous! Too bad it was a limited edition ): x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that is so bad. Wish I bought a back up.

      Delete
  3. You have some really lovely colours here! I really need to invest in more MAC lipsticks, I only have two but they're lovely. My current lipstick favourites are Smashbox's Plum Scene and practically anything from Lancome's Rouge in Love collection :)

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to check it out. I've never tried any lipstick from Smasbox or Lancome, need to change that. x

      Delete
  4. I really need to try some Topshop lipsticks, there Velvet Lips look amazing! I feel everyones butchered some of their favourite makeup due to intoxication.
    CatrinTeleri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried they Velvet Lips, need to have a look. x

      Delete
  5. Look like absolutely gorgeous shades! I need to invest in Topshop make up!

    Amy xo
    www.VonDork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love they lipsticks as well as blushers, never tried anything else really. x

      Delete
  6. I have to try a topshop lipstick! they have such great colors

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love Topshop lipsticks too! Innocent looks super pretty <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Innocent is a stunning shade! I really need to invest in more Topshop lipsticks because they're so good and the shades are lovely!

    Be sure to check out my giveaway on my most recent post!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried any of Topshop's lipsticks yet, but I've heard so many great things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Watch Me Shimmer is a gorgeous shade, why are all the best ones limited edition :(
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig