Wednesday, 13 November 2013

things i've bought 9



 MARC JACOBS DAISY PERFUME, L'OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE FOUNDATION*, ANTIPODES AURA MANUKA HONEY MASK*, ANTIPODES JULIET SKIN BRIGHTENING GEL CLEANSER*, URBAN DECAY GOOD KARMA CREASE BRUSH, URBAN DECAY NAKED BASIC PALETTE, MUA COLOUR BLAST EYESHADOW TINT in STAY* & LOUD*, MAC LIPSTICK in CANDY YUM YUM & IMPASSIONED, CLARINS COLOUR QUENCH LIP BALM in 03 CANDY PINK

We all have to be a little naughty from time to time, well I am naughty more often, my poor bank account. There are so many things I still want! To be honest I blame other bloggers, whenever I see their monthly favourites, hauls and other post I keep on adding more products to my wishlist.

I recently went on a weekend away to Poland and I bought one of my favourite perfume duty-free, Marc Jacobs Daisy, just love the scent in my opinion it's great to use during the day as it's not that strong. L'Oreal Nude Magique Foundation* this foundation is just amazing! I am still amazed by how the formula changes once you apply it on your face and the small bottle is amazing for traveling. A face mask is always welcomed, the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask* was on my wishlist for so long, I've read so many positive reviews, so happy that now I have the chance to try it out myself. Antipodes Juliet Skin Brightening Gel Cleanser* I am really excited to try it out, at first I thought it is in a glass bottle and I kept on thinking how difficult it would be to pour out the right amount, but it's actually in a plastic bottle and it's really easy to use. As well as it smells amazing! Urban Decay is one of my favourite brand for eyeshadow, I am also amazed by the Urban Decay Good Karma Crease Brush, it's so soft! Great for blending out eyeshadow in the crease. I already done a review of the Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette, you can read it here. MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint in  Stay* is a great shade to use as a eyeshadow base, as the colour is really pale, Loud* is not really my cup of tea, but from time to time we all got to experiment with different colours, am I wrong? Ahh MAC lipsticks, I am sucker for them! I love the colours, well I love everything about MAC lipsticks, except the price £14?! Any colours you recommend? Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm in 03 Candy Pink I finally got my hand on it and I must say that I already love it! I want more shades. 

Planning to do a blog update post, possibly on Friday, as well as a life update post. 
Share:

4 comments

  1. Both of those mac lipsticks look so pretty! You're right, sometimes you have to treat yourself!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purchases! Those MAC lipsticks look so pretty! :)

    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for MAC lipsticks too but hate the price tag, although I look at it like I would spend a fiver or more on a lipstick in Superdrug I might not use that much why not splurge on one I will as it works out the same overall! I love Daisy too, such a perfect fragrance xxx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the Antipodes Cleanser would be a glass bottle too, I was slightly disappointed to hear it is plastic but then again, at least it won't break as it is expensive.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig