Monday, 4 November 2013

october favourites

















MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH IN LIGHTSCAPADE, L'OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE FOUNDATION, MARC JACOBS DAISY, O.P.I NAIL ENVY TREATMENT, BOURJOIS NAIL POLISH in 26 BLUE NO BLUES

I can't believe it's almost the end of the year! The months are passing by so fast. This month I kept on using the same products, didn't really test anything new other than foundation. I finally got back into using highlighter, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade is just amazing, I love it on my cheeks bones, the shimmer is really delicate and safe to use during the day. I just couldn't resit and I just had to try out the new L'Oreal Nude Magique Foundation and I must say it's amazing! I seriously don't understand how does the formula change, it's very watery at first, but once you apply it on your face it turns very creamy. I also really like the fact that the colour match my skin tone really well. I went back to using one of my favourite perfumes Marc Jacobs Daisy, I love the smell. To be honest I am really bad at describing scents, not sure how to do that. I also really like Daisy bottle. O.P.I Nail Envy Treatment my nails were in such a terrible state, Nail Envy is my life saver. My nails don't break as much as they did before, as well as they finally started growing! The Bourjois Nail Polish in 26 Blue no Blues is such a pretty colour on the nails. To be honest I never really liked blue toned nail polishes on my nails, but I just love Blue no Blues on my nails. The Bourjois nail polish have a good size brush. 
Share:

5 comments

  1. I've wanted to try that foundation for a while, glad to see you recommend it! It's called "Magic Nude" in the US, but I think it's prettier in the overseas version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try that foundation, I've read really good reviews recently! Always love Daisy too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that highlight looks super beautiful and the nail polish is the most perfect blue shade <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy is just beautiful although I do think I prefer Eau so Fresh, and I've been loving the L'oreal foundation too!
    catrinteleri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy is a lovely perfume :) I recently picked up another bottle of nail envy.
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig