Tuesday, 26 November 2013

current top 5 nail polishes

MODELS OWN NAIL POLISH in PASTEL PINK,  TOPSHOP NAIL POLISH in LACQUERED, ESSIE NAIL POLISH in MADEMOISELLE, BARRY M GELLY HI-SHINE in POMEGRANATE, BARRY M GELLY HI-SHINE in LYCHEE

Love having a pretty colour on my nails, don't we all do? I am not really picky when it's comes to nail polish brands, as I think we have an amazing range of different nail polish brands on the high street in UK. Recently I liked wearing nudes and pastels colours on my nails, but as it's getting colder I tend to reach for darker colours more often.

Models Own has an amazing colour range, Pastel Pink is a pretty light pink. It's not sheer, it's actually well pigmented you need around two coats to have a good coverage. Every girl need a red nail polish in her collection in my opinion, it's such a classic. Topshop Nail Polish in Lacquered is a lovely deep red. You could easily just apply one coat, as the nail polish is really well pigmented. I really like Topshop nail polishes brushes, as they have a great size. Essie Nail Polish in Mademoiselle is the most amazing sheer pink, it's almost clear but it does add a hint of pink to the nails. I normally apply around 3coats to have a nicer colour, it's amazing to use while doing a french manicure. I personally really like sheer nail polishes.  Barry M Hi-Shine in Pomegranate is a gorgeous vibrant pink-red. The Barry M Hi-Shine consistency is thick and it's supposed to create an effect of gel nails. The Pomegranate is really highly pigmented, you just need one coat, so it's great to use when you don't have a lot of time to wait around until one coat will dry. Barry M Hi-Shine in Lychee wasn't my favourite at the beginning, recently I had fallen in love with the gorgeous nude shade, as I feel it's different than the other nude, not sure why. 

Share:

7 comments

  1. Lovely choices Pastel Pink is one of my all time favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of shades :) Models Own and Barry M are my favourite drugstore brands x

    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pastel pink shade, its the perfect delicate pink!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pomegranate is my favourite that you have featured there :)
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! I still haven't tried the Barry M Jelly ones yet though. Looks like I need to!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig