Friday, 25 October 2013

burningblonde back with new blog design
















I am truly in love with my new blog design! The design have been created by Abby, she is so talented. New blog design means that I will finally come back and try to post more regularly. I already have posts plans out, can wait to add blogging back to my life. I am currently at UNI, as well as I have part time job, it will be a task to make everything work, but I am sure that I will be able to do it. I have so many beauty products which need reviewing, can't wait to share my opinion with you all.
Share:

5 comments

  1. Lovely design, very minimalist!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new design is so pretty! Clean and simple, but still girly. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you back! Your layout is beautiful <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig