Thursday, 8 August 2013

welcome back?!

It's been forever since I last wrote a post. Ah, I missed typing so much. Where have I been?! To be honest I don't know what made me stop blogging, but I think that the long break have charged me up and I finally feel like coming back. I was planning to do a big come back with new blog design etc, but I just couldn't wait any longer, so many beauty products which are screaming to get attention, in a form of blog review. Lovely Abby, will be re-designing my blog, can't wait! I have so many ideas for new blog posts. Now all I have to do is actually get everything together and start working. I feel so much better that I will have my blog back in my life.

My life is going to change a lot within a month time, but it's an exciting change. I am starting UNI, I will be moving out of my family home, leaving on my own excites me. For now I am enjoying my summer holidays, I will try my best to be very active on my blog, I will go through all of my emails, as well as reply to all the comments I received in the pasts months. Feels so good to be back!

Share:

5 comments

  1. aw i'm excited to see new posts. good luck with uni :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! excited to see your new posts! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see you back! <3

    Jennie xo | sailboat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! I always loved your blog posts. Good luck on starting uni, that was the one thing that i found made it really hard for me to keep on blogging but after a while you get use to managing your time. You'll love it though, living away from home is great!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you posting again it has been way to long! Loving your hair though in the pic so gorg doll. xo
    Please blog more often.
    http://creativegesture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig