Wednesday, 21 August 2013

things i've bought 8




 
MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS in MINT FRESH and CHERRY ME, VO5 CURL DEFINING MOUSE, VO5 DRY TEXTURSING SPRAY, SOAP AND GLORY SUGAR CRUSH BODY WASH, NAILS INC. EATON DRY SKIN EXFOLIATOR, SANCTUARY DEEP CLEANSE FACIAL WASH, JESSICA ZENSPA MINT MASQUE, BUMBLE AND BUMBLE SURF SPRAY, ORIGINS CLEAR IMPROVEMENTS FACE MASK, ESSIE MADEMOISELLE NAIL POLISH, VIVO SHIMMER BLOCK BRONZER* and BLUSHER*

Been naughty again and done lots of shopping recently. That's how I save money. I have so many empties, will soon do post on them. I finally got my hands on the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash, I love the smell and I really like the scrub as well. The Maybelline Baby Lips are new in UK and their are very popular around bloggers, so I couldn't resist not trying them out. Anything that will give me a better "bed head" hair look I will try, the BB surf spray was on my wishlist for so long! I am actually surprised as I kept on thinking it's in a glass bottle. The Vo5 Textursing Spray just sound interesting, so I've decided to try it out. You can't never have enough facial products, am I right? I love searching for something new, the Sanctuary Deep Cleanse Facial Wash is currently on offer in Boots, so I decided to give it a go. The Origins Clear Improvements Face Mask was also on my wish list for very long and I already had used it, I already really like it. Taking care of the feet as well, I decided to try out few bits for the feet. Well your feet also need a masque, Jessica Mint Masque can't wait to give my feet a pampering session. Essie Mademoiselle is such a pretty every day clear nude! I just love it. The Vivo Shimmer Bricks* look so lovely, can't wait to try them out! 

Share:

12 comments

  1. I finally got my hands on Baby Lips too and I'm so excited to try them out! :D

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need those baby lips, theyre super cheap so i dont knwo why i havent bought any yet!

    please check out my blog if you have time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soap and Glory do such fantastic products, they always smell so good too!
    Nice haul :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray must be so amazing, hope you write a review about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been naughty too! I bought four of the Maybelline Baby Lips haha! :)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried the sugar crush body scrub but never tried the body wash, didn't know there was a matching body scrub as well! I really want to try the salt spray! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. eep! soap and glory and bumble and bumble! so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing haul! Im really keen on trying Surf by Bumble and bumble but my hair is short and curly anyway so I dont want it looking like a birds nest!

    I'm giving away a MAC Lipstick on my blog if you'd like to enter!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. im so glad boots have launched bumble & bumble and origins, can't wait to get paid!! Lovely blog :)
    Ellie
    http://elsie-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uhoh, someone's been having a shopping spree! hehe

    xx Joana
    When You Dream Big

    ReplyDelete
  11. baby lips <3
    great stuff ! wish i could have them all !

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig