Wednesday, 14 August 2013

philosophy purity cleanser


Facial Cleansers are one of my favorite products to try out, I just love finding something that will work well with my skin, as well as it would take care of it. The Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser claims to be a 3-in-1 gel which removes all traces of make up. It did worked well with my skin, but it also did cause breakouts around my chin. I must say it's a lovely cleanser to use, but just didn't work well with my skin. I didn't feel like it is good enough to remove all  traces of make-up from my skin. I do love how fresh this smells, the smell is just amazing! I would love something similar smelling, as an body wash, any recommendations? I also really like the small practical for traveling packaging. I really enjoyed using the Purity cleanser with my Clarsonic, then I actually felt like my skin is very well cleansed.

Overall I did really like the product, but I probably won't re-purchase unless it's on a offer or something. What's your favourite facial cleansing product?




Share:

6 comments

  1. I really loved this but i found i never used it because it stung my eyes so much! other than that i thought it was really good for my skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm sorry it didn't work too well for you. I've always been curious about this product, though. I have a Clarisonic dupe at home that I'm going to start using. In the meantime, I think my own way of cleansing my face and removing makeup is better and works. Thanks for the review! :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see your back :) I am on the look out for a new cleanser and may have to try this seeing as it smells nice,i love a nice smelling cleanser! Its a pity it didnt work well for you :( xx

    VINTAGE TEAPOT | FASHION, BEAUTY & LIFE RAMBLES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really into skincare at the moment. i might try this out:)

    check out my blog if you have the time?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cleansers as well, in fact just posted a review on one last night haha. This looks so fantastic and luxurious I will have to try it once I've finished my million other cleansers :p

    Great blog too! Following on GFC xx

    http://www.glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same experience with this product, it removed my makeup and made my skin feel lovely but literally minutes after using it I had a huge breakout.

    bellesnbows.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig