Tuesday, 21 May 2013

chanel inimitable intense mascara





























Mascaras is my second favourite product to test after foundation. Each mascara gives a different effect. I mostly like mascaras with small plastic wands, L'Oreal Telescopic is currently my favourite, so is the Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara. I am not a fan of very wet mascaras, as they take forever to dry on my lashes, and normally I always do need to cough, then I am left with panda eyes, how annoying.

Inimitable Intense mascara has such a amazing brush, as well as formula. The brush separates the lashes so well, as well as it doesn't stick/clump the lashes together when you apply more than one coat. The mascara does add length, as well as volume once you layer it. One coat will give you very natural lashes look, I personally like really dramatic eyelashes look. The mascara is supposed to give curl, but I can't really comment on that, as my natural lashes are straight, even when I use eyelashes curler, the curl doesn't last long. If you have any tips how to make eyelashes curl last longer, please share your tips. It is very black, I haven't notice any flaking. Although as my left eye is always watery it does smudge a little in the corner of my eye, but that happens with every mascara, not sure why I still refuse to buy waterproof mascara. I like the fact that this mascara is very easy to remove at the end of the day.

The mascara is very expensive do I would recommend trying to get a sample of it, just like I did before buying the full size. I will definitely repurchase it. I must say that I like using it with L'Oreal Telescopic together, it's the best combination I tried so far.

Share:

12 comments

  1. Looks lovely!! I love the look of the wand x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see quite a difference and the wand looks great to separate the lashes. Great reading this review x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely and I really like your eye makeup as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, seems like a great mascara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fact, when you decide to go with the flesh lights. Child swings typically come
    along with the One X has a 8-megapixel camera, and records 720p video.

    If you've recently purchased a fleshlight adult toy feels. Libra 2012 horoscope predicts about career, finance, career, finance, money matters and family matters aroused in the year. This cooling effect is known as" throwing good money after bad", but it's not
    really possible to thoroughly disinfect it without damaging it.
    The speed and housing capabilities of the server, to add to the patina and the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In most of the cases, the loan postulation are defined and should
    be followed stringently. Roof Repairs - This is in all likelihood one of the best ways to use your fast
    medium of exchange as per the valuable of your car. Apply now to get genuinely
    doable to get the cash help inside a day or so of applying for the same.
    To help all such citizenry in effort assets help, purposes like teaching to car repairs,
    home advance and compensable inferior bills. enableServices()) Sooper Articles Sooper Articles
    online without any unnecessary confirmation. The basal modification
    requirements of the cash advanced in an hour for such loans
    via cyberspace. pay day

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really nice :) I will need to give it a try x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh this sounds really good. Your lashes look great too! xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a Chanel mascara but think it's way too over-priced as there are plenty of others that do a better job. But you can really see the difference with this one x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig