Wednesday, 8 May 2013

april favourites





















URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE, RIMMEL WAKE ME UP FOUNDATION, MAC STUDIO SCULPT CONCEALER, AVENE SOOTHING EYE CONTOUR CREAM, MODELS OWN NAIL POLISH in UTOPIA

Can't believe it's May already, everyday is seem to go faster. During April I kept on using the same products, just to save as much time as possible, while doing my make-up in the morning. Urban Decay Naked Palette is just amazing for everyday eye make-up, I had hit pan on 3 eyeshadows. My favorite combination is Virgin all over the lid and then Naked in the crease. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation have been my lover recently, it's such a great foundation for daily use. I just love how creamy the formula is. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer is my life saver, as my sleeping pattern is bad again. The Studio Sculpt concealer covers everything I need to be covered and it's last pretty much for the whole day. Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream is one of my favorite under eye cream, I like to have my under eye area well moisturised.  Isn't Models Own nail polish in Utopia the most pretties lilac grey? I just love it on my nails.

Share:

12 comments

  1. Naked is one of my all time faves! I also really like how the Utopia looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a beautiful lilac grey nail polish! Need to check it on their website! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really want to try Model's Own Utopia, you've featured it so often!!

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try Models Own Utopia! It's such a stunning shade! x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Mac foundation and powder but I've never invested in the concealer. That nail varnish is super cute too, love lilac, perfect for spring!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously need that Naked palette. I hear so much about it and the colours totally look like my kind of palette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tend not to comment, however after reading through some of the remarks on this page "april favourites".
    I do have a few questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or do some of these comments come across as if they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on other online sites, I would like to follow you. Could you make a list of the complete urls of all your public sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    My website mfortune

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lilac nail varnish looks lush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you heard the drama? American fashion designer Marc Jacobs cruelly tortures a young girl. He stole her designes and sexually harassed her. He's been stalking her since she was 16. Jacobs does anything for success! Please read the story on her blog and spread the truth! Help!http://styleangelique.blogspot.hu/2013/04/marc-jacobs-is-most-cruel-thief-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello hello!
    Thanks for sharing with us! I am using Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream too since few weeks now and it does make my eyes and skin feeling more hydrate and elastic!

    I have just started my new blog on natural and organic beauty products, come and say hi and let me know what you think :)

    Ila x

    http://cleanserblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig