Sunday, 14 April 2013

sunday portrait 55
























001. What's going on with me, I had been such a bad blogger lately. My life isn't helping me. Everything is making me so easily distracted. I went out on Friday and my iPhone 5 got stolen! So I had spend my Saturday dealing with everything, sadly I didn't have insurance.Why on earth would you steal an iPhone? Once it's blocked the phone will never work again. I don't understand stupid people.

002. Can't believe we are half way April already! I am going to turn 19 this month. So excited for my birthday. I am going away to Poland, will have so much fun with my favorite people! Then I am also planning to celebrate in London with my amazing friends.
Share:

8 comments

  1. I can't believe we're half way through April either, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a shame you don't have insurance on your phone, hope everything gets sorted! the year is going so fast, i can't believe it! xxxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. time goes too fast!! and so sorry for your iPhone :(

    you look lovely, btw ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate info… Thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    Here is my weblog; can private loans be consolidated with federal loans

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your phone :/ I hope your birthday goes well though lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good info. Lucky me I found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've bookmarked it for later!

    My weblog aloreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so unbelievably cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this
    post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you could write next articles referring to
    this article. I desire to read even more things about it!


    my page ... vacations all inclusive

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig