Tuesday, 9 April 2013

schwarzkopf osis+ dust it texture






















I had this product for s long, I remember I received it in the Feel Unique Beauty Box last year. This is a texturising powder that you apply to the roots or mid lengths of the hair to give your hair volume and texture, without the need for backcombing. I normally apply it onto the roots, to add some volume to my flat hair. I like to apply the powder in different sections of my hair, mostly focusing on the roots, don't really like to apply it to mid length of my hair. In my opinion the powder is really easy to work with, but it's better if you start with a smaller amount and then build it up. At first I used to apply the powder on my fingers, then I worked it into my hair, now I just dust some powder directly onto my hair.  Not going to lie, this product feels so  disgusting in the hair, but it does make such a difference when you use it. I like the fact that's it's also mattifying, so it's works really well with oily hair. I would recommend using a deeply clarifying shampoo, as normal shampoo don't tend to get this out. Over all it's a really good product, as I said before I had mine for over a year now, so it will last your for long amount of time. Now there are plenty of different texturising powders in the market, so if you have any which you particularly like please let me know, would like to try out a new one.

Share:

9 comments

  1. wanna see after you try at ur hair ^_^,the product so interesting

    http://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I think I have this, somewhere. Best get digging haha. I really want to pick up the v05 texture spray it's supposedly similar to the orbie one :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciating the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you offer.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    same outdated rehashed information. Great read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds
    to my Google account.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage this contact form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damit bringen die sex chats live fr alle etwas.
    While the Crime Control and Due Process Models, a person
    suspected of crime is considered to bring luck. Hauptschlich sex chats live
    sind sehr beliebt, da man kein Geheimnis daraus macht, das viele
    der Telefonerotik-Anbieterinnen maskuliner Natur sind, der Anteil wird dabei auf ein Drittel geschtzt.


    Here is my web page sex chat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
    absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please send me an e-mail if interested. Thank you!

    My homepage ... furnished

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific article! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared around the web.
    Disgrace on the search engines for no longer positioning this publish higher!
    Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)

    my page ... buy a flat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Itѕ likе you read my mind! Yοu seem tο knoω so much about thіs, like you wгote the
    booκ in іt or sоmething. I thіnk
    that you сan do with a few picѕ to drіvе the
    messаge hοme a bit, but other than that, thiѕ is wοnԁеrful blog.

    Α greаt геаd. Ι'll certainly be back.

    Also visit my web page adolph9wax.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been dying to try this.. I've seen so many reviews of it :D xx


    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love volumizing dust, I have the vo5 one :) x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig