Monday, 8 April 2013

products I've used up 5





















DOVE DEEPLY NOURISHING BODY WASH, SOAP AND GLORY FOAMY FRUITY BODY SCRUB, MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA, L'OREAL CARBON GLOSS LIQUID EYELINER, CHANEL INIMITABLE INTENSE MASCARA*, AA DAY AND NIGHT FACE CREAM, INGLOT NAIL POLISH REMOVER*

Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash: In my opinion it's nothing amazing, just does the job. At the beginning I loved the smell, but after a while I stopped liking it as much as I used to. It does nourish the body, but I will still recommend using a body lotion afterwards.
Soap and Glory Foamy Fruity Body Scrub: This body scrub is just amazing! Whenever I used it my skin felt so soft afterwards. The smell isn't really my cup of tea, but the products itself is just amazing! When you reach the end, it's really difficult to get all of the product out.
MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara: My all time favourite mascara, it just works so well with my lashes. For now I think I found new mascara that is even better for my lashes, so I won't be going back to this one for a while.
L'Oreal Carbon Gloss Liquid Eyeliner: The best liquid eyeliner I had used so far. It is truly black, and it does stay black for the whole day. Nothing more annoying than an eyeliner turning grey after few hours of wearing. I am not sure if they had discontinued  it, need to do my research.
Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara*: This mascara is just amazing! I think I will splurge on full size. It had lengthen my lashes so well, didn't leave any clumps. It's slightly reminds me of L'Oreal Telescopic.
AA Day and Night Face Cream: Cream which I bought in Poland, I had run out of my face cream so on a whimp I bought something that will help me keep my skin moisturised. To be honest it didn't amaze me, every time I used it I never felt like my skin is actually absorbing the products. Left me with this uncomfortable feeling, that something is on my face. Glad I finally had used it up.
Inglot Nail Polish Remover*: I never had been picky about nail polish remover, as long as they would actually fully remove my nail polish I would be happy. The Inglot Nail Polish remover worked well with my nails, didn't leave my nails dry. I took it on holiday with me, the sample size was very piratical.

Share:

5 comments

  1. Really want to try Pulp Friction now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulp friction sounds good and it's interesting to know that the Chanel mascara is like the L'Oreal telescopic! I've wanted it for ages! x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I really want to try Pulp Friction! I love Soap & Glory products :)
    Nice post!

    Natasha Carly x
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I have pulp fiction in my stash, I'll have to give it a try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! The loreal eyeliner has been discontinued but you can pick up a pretty similar one which is the L'oreal super liner ultra presicision, in the gold packaging. I was so confused when I couldn't find carbon gloss to repurchase, be careful not to pick up the black crystals one because it has glitter in - i've made that mistake too! Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig