Friday, 22 March 2013

things i want 42



















This post should be sponsored by topshop, so many things I want from Topshop. It always like that, whenever I am broke I want everything! I always liked stripes, I am aware that they don't look very flattering on my figure, but I really do like them. I will always have something for triangles, the studs look so pretty. This is my new "dream" bag! Looks so good on the website, wonder how would it look in real life. Bracelets are my new thing, this one looks so nice!

Share:

5 comments

  1. Love the bag!x

    www.youcantastethebrightlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that bag is so gorgeous! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee the top and bag! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig