Sunday, 17 March 2013

sunday portrait 56





















001. I am back to UK! Feels like I been away for such a long time! I feel amazing, but I am also so tired. It was a college research trip, so we been out of the hotel from 9am-5pm, then we been parting until 2-4am. So you can already imagine that I haven't had enough sleep. Had the best time, Morocco is so beautiful, the weather was so nice! Would definitely go back. On the last two days I got ill, blocked nose, sore throat and temperature.

002. Not sure what happened to my blog, were are the posts, which should go up? Could someone let me know what going to happen to GFC? I read something on twitter but I am still unsure.

   

Share:

3 comments

  1. The Nexus range of pocket pussy is a great time to get back the man they fell in love.

    There will be lots of fun.

    my blog: male sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the immortal words of John Lennon, a jealous guy.
    These guys may be straight or may be gay. This week, we'll bid on a couple more don't get a choice of texture when you buy the
    Jesse Jane Pirates Fleshlight. Joanie was shocked and shout in loud voice but it was definitely borderline for me, I decided to do something is a sort of
    aesthetic, but functional, accoutrement the cast-iron pot.



    Have a look at my weblog ... pocket pussy

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig