Sunday, 10 March 2013

sunday portrait 55
























001. Packing, promise I am only taking essentials. I am going away for 6 days to Morocco, Marrakech. So excited, I really do need some sun back in my life. Says the person who loves winter. Hopefully BurningBlonde will come back slightly tan. So excited for the beautiful photos.

002. When I will be back from Morocco I am planning loads of changes in my life, will keep you updated on this bit.

003. Blogwise I have scheduled some posts, while I am away. After I will be back I would love to get back into my blogging routine. Really do miss blogging on daily basic, wish I had more time on my hands or I would stop wasting the time I have on doing nothing. Whenever I had spare 15min I just want to chill and do nothing.

004. Good news for me I got into the UNI I wanted to go(?), I will be studying Photography. Wish I had chosen Graphic Design, as that's a thing which interest me a lot more. Hopefully I will be able to do a transfer or something like that. Although I am still unsure about going to UNI. Having 30-50k debt while starting my "adult life" doesn't excite me. I have 2 more interviews to go, I am still slightly unsure about my first choice as it's so far away from my house, I won't be able to afford moving out.
 
 
Share:

7 comments

  1. Uni is so so so expensive that I didnt go, kinda regret it mind I want a decent job!!! Have a lush holiday!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cost of Uni really put me off too!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite lucky that uni in our country is free, but we sadly don't have many exciting programs to choose from, so I'm thinking about continuing my education abroad. But the costs are terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rеmarkable! Its actuаllу amazing piece of writіng, I have gοt
    much clеaг idea on the topic of from thіѕ ρiece of wrіting.


    mу wеbpage :: augenlasern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder if her services are as good as the Fleshlight, which must itself be running
    the Bridge app.

    Look at my website; sex toys for men

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I simply would like to give you
    a big thumbs up for the excellent information you have
    right here on this post. I'll be coming back to your site for more soon.

    Feel free to visit my site :: furnished house

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig