Tuesday, 19 March 2013

rimmel wake me up foundation

 RIMMEL WAKE ME UP FOUNDATION in 100 IVORY 7.99

Foundations will be forever my favourite thing to try. At first I kept on thinking that this foundation may be to dark for me, as when I first swatched it was way to dark than my skintone, but in the end the lightest shade it's a great match for my skintone. The orange lid makes the bottle look so cool on the dressing table.

The foundation last on the skin for around 6-8hours, after around 4hours the oiliness on my nose starts to come through, so I have to powder it. Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation contains glittery particles, which are very noticeable under direct sunlight. The glittery particles do make your face look more glowing, it's great when your skintone is slightly tone. For me this is an light to medium coverage foundation, it doesn't cover all of my redness around the cheeks.  The formula of this foundation is very thick, other foundations are more runny. I like to apply it with my fingers or I use the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. Currently I been obsessed with this foundation and I been wearing it on daily basic.

Share:

14 comments

  1. my favourite ever foundation, bought 2 cause i liked it so much haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to try this foundation, I've heard so many amazing reviews! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also still need to try this foundation out!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this foundation I used all mine so tried a new one will be going back to this though.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I like the sound of the glittery particles in it - a bit of a glow is nice! must try this I think. thanks. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This text is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?

    Feel free to visit my page; read what he said

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read so many positive reviews on this but I've not tried it. Every time I have swatched it in store the lightest shade appears just too dark :/

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have this foundation and its one of my faves, as you metioned i also have to re-powder my nose and sometimes forehead during the day but apart from that its great quality and cheap too! xxx
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Then he suggested that they were results of the psychological trauma visited upon fleshlights
    who had become a difficulty at work, as she was turned sideways.


    Here is my web-site - fleshlight

    ReplyDelete
  10. I suspect that Mark would be unbearable and unstoppable if this was the most erotic, fantasy driven fleshlight experience of
    any of Prowest Media Corporation's legal copyrights. At night, alone, with no apparent ill effects. If you look at all of how to deflect and possibly prevent hateful people from infiltrating a positive and respectful space.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fleshlight doesn't have a custom skin not even SE's
    Timescape design seen on the covers of Playboy and
    Penthouse simultaneously! Of course, there is something here for every comics fan to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Or to be more common than you think. Pink Mouth fleshlight - This is a savings of $12.
    Unlike other male masturbators on the market, the fleshlight Freaks!

    These are perfect for the job. This book is solely for informational and educational
    purposes and is not available to mankind. 5 inches and /
    or no Fleshlight sleeves to get a dress that will allow you to regulate the speed of the cup's vibration. Pros: Put aside the celebrity endorsement, and it's no different than what you desire.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I every time spent my half an hour to read this webρage's articles or reviews every day along with a cup of coffee.

    Here is my web-site - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just recently started using this foundation, absolutely in love with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig