Wednesday, 6 March 2013

models own nail polish in utopia and pink fizz



















MODELS OWN NAIL POLISH IN UTOPIA & PINK FIZZ £5

My favorite nail polish combination. Utopia is one of my favourite base for glitter nail polishes, I also really like it alone. Utopia is a pretty milky lilac with a hint of  grey nail polish, looks so pretty on the nails. It's a very easy colour to wear on nails. Most Models Own nail polishes last for around 2 days on my nails with out a topcoat, I do a lot of things with my hand every day, ehmm I am also a art student. Pink Fizz is the most beautiful dazzling pink glitter, you only need one coat to make it look great, I normally go for two when I want to make it look more intensive. I don't really wear Pink Fizz on all of my nails at once, as I think it looks slightly tacky for my likings. Overall I do really love both nail polishes, Utopia is one of my favourite. 

If you following me on Twitter you probably already know that I got in the university I really wanted to get in, now I am the most happiest person! Hopefully blogging will be back to normal, I miss blogging on daily basic. 
 
Share:

19 comments

  1. That looks pretty much girly - which is absolutely gorgeous:)!

    Bye,
    NIKA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Pink Fizz is so pretty, I have a pretty good dupe from Barry M! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting into uni!!
    and love that pale lilac its gorgeous
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty combo! Congrats on uni! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combination! Utopia is one of my favourite shades too. Congratulations on getting your uni place too!

    chelseyxlou.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting into the uni you wanted! This is such a pretty combo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utopia looks so creamy! Love it! And Pink Fizz is so cute with it, nice combination. Congratulations on getting into your dream university! :)

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these colors. great together!
    congrats on uni acceptance!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. The nail polishes look amazing! And congrats in getting into the uni of your choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That gliterry nail polish looks amazing!
    Congratulations on uni x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats for getting in to uni! This combination is really pretty, you've got really good taste! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back
    later and see if the problem still exists.

    Here is my blog ... 75909

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colors and i love the sparkles!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are stunning I love them both but that glitter is amazing!
    daintydaffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty combination :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pairing. Your blog is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a gorgeous combination, great for spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig