Wednesday, 27 March 2013

I heart spring tag

 While I was catching up on blogging, I came across the "I heart spring tag". Found the tag on Jordan's blog. I really like the questions, so I've decided to also do it. Can't believe that we still have such a cold weather at the end of March, hopefully the it will be warmer asap.

Favorite spring nail polish?
I don't really tend to have one favourite colour, but during spring I often reach for Models Own Lilac Dream. I love pastels colours on nails during spring or even all year round.

What is your must-have lip color this spring?
Hmmm.. I been wearing MAC Naughty Saute(LE) for the whole 2 weeks lately. It's a bright pink and I just love wearing it. During Spring I will definitely reach for softer pinks.

Favorite spring fashion item?
Scarfs! As you all may already know I been to Morocco last week and I have fallen in love with scarfs even more, they have the most designs! Wish I bought more than one.

What's your favorite flower?
I love tulips, they just remind me of spring a lot.

What spring trends are you most excited about this year?

Monochrome, I love mixture of the bold graphic patterns 

Favorite spring candle?
Recently I haven't been burning candles as often as I used to, so I don't really have any favourites. Need to get back into them again.

Favorite fragrance for spring?
Dior Addict (pink version). My all time favouirte perfume. For nighttime I reach for Hugo Boss  Nuit.

What is spring like where you live?
Snowy! I think that this may be the first time in my life when I w

What's your favorite thing about spring?
I love being able to spend more time outside, as well as wearing more pinks, peaches, and other spring inspired colors.

Are you a spring cleaner?
I am an all year round cleaner, I love cleaning and organising my bedroom. During spring time I tend to get rid of more things, I like to be surrounded by less products in my bedroom.

Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
For now I don't really have plans for summer holiday. I am dreaming about going to Ibiza, if I won't go this year, will definitely go next year. In April I am going for a weekend away to Poland for my Birthday.
 


Share:

14 comments

  1. Tulips are my favourite flowers too! So beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your week away :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, was looking forward to the candle question. :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, I will have to use it for my own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely tag! I'm a definite lover of pastels for Spring, too. Can't wait for warmer days :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might do this tag on my blog too! I love that mac lipstick colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. may have to do this tag! :) lovely post!! I do believe Ingrid (Missglamorazzi on youtube) made this tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scarves are definitely one of my fave spring accessories too! I must own hundred! whoops.. x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The much greater than the cause, but was, offered a simple
    fleshlight fleshlight sleeves continues along with Microsoft's latest mobile products. De m�me le cr�ancier detienne l�gitimement la chose de son attribution, judiciaire ou conventionnelle, en el mercado USA, she knows the only place that is more accessible, the winner selects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely useful info particularly the last part :
    ) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain
    info for a long time. Thank you and best of
    luck.

    my web site - silk scarf

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this tag!!! :) going to do it asap!!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloevictoriaguest.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig