Saturday, 2 March 2013

february favourites









































RIMMEL WAKE ME UP FOUNDATION, BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX CONCEALER, MAC NAIL POLISH in ENDLESS NIGHT, YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE LIPSTICK ROSE LIBERTIN #26, CHANEL ILLUSION D'OMBRE IN EMERVEILLE MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER FOUNDATION, SANCTUARY SPA  BODY SCRUB 


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: The best foundation for everyday wear. At first I was very worried that the lightest shade may be too dark for my pale skintone, but luckily it's perfect match for my skintone. It's a dewy finish foundation, with shimmery particles, which are visible under direct light/sunlight. The finish is light to medium, the texture isn't as runny as in most foundation, it's more creamy, leaves my skin feeling really soft.
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer: I really like the formula of this concealer and the coverage. It's not long lasting, but I still love it. Helped me survive whole February.  
MAC Nail Polish in Endless Night: Nude nails are my thing at the moment. They are so easy to pull off, this is such a pretty shimmery nude nail polish.
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in Rose Libertin #26: Very pretty blue pink lipstick, the packaging is so pretty. One downside when I was carring it in my handbag, it had collected lots of scratches, so it doesn't look as pretty as it did before, it's all my fault as I should carry it in make-up bag.
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Emerveille: I recently had started to wear it as an eyeshadow base, usually I wear it as an eyeshadow colour. I must say that it does help me make my eyeshadow stay on much more longer on the eye. Also looks very pretty under eyeshadows. 
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation: This had been my lifesaver for the past months. As I been normally out of the house from 9am until 10pm and after around 4-6hours my forehead and nose gets oily, so I love using this to cover everything up. Sometimes when my foundation wears off I tend to apply this on top and everything looks so much better. Great product to use for touch ups.
Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub: This scrub smells so nice and it's amazing everyday use scrub. 

I have linked all the full reviews, others reviews are coming up soon.

Share:

9 comments

  1. The colour of the Yale lipstick is amazing!

    Floraldisastersblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub seems to be delicious while takin' a shower or bath:) And the YSL lipstick has an ultimative gorgeous "Pop-Pink" color - will look after that shade soon:)

    Bye,
    NIKA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that lipstick is an amazing colour! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have this scrub and love it x
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Chanel shadow looks gorgeous. When I have spare money I'll look into it.

    Miri xx
    mirisblogazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rimmel foundation :) Really want to try the healthy mix concealer, I often find concealers a little difficult to get along with though :/
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard so many good things about that Rimmel foundation! And one of my favorite YouTuber uses Chanel's Emerveille ... I want to purchase it but I can't do it because it's quite expensive ... I do want to try it one day though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)

    XX http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig