Friday, 22 February 2013

things i've bought 7





















L-R TWEEZERMAN MINI SLANT TWEEZER, L'OREAL TOP COAT CONFETTIS in RICHIE, L'OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE CC CREAM ANTI REDNESS, L'OREAL VOLUME MILLION LASHES MASCARA, L'OREAL TELESCOPIC MASCARA, REVLON COLOURSTAY FOUNDATION, REVLON NEARLY NAKED FOUNDATION

So here comes a haul, from a girl who moans she is overwhelm by large amount of beauty products. Okay I admit, I am a shopaholic. I was just planned to pay a visit to the Topshop Outlet (I did go and picked up some great bits). Round the corner I notice that there is pretty large Boots store so I just went in to pick up the Tweezerman Tweezers, as the one I been using stopped being as good as they were before. To be honest it's impossible to go to Boots store just for one thing. I been seeing lots of posts about the L'Oreal Top Coat Confettis Richie, I really love the way it's looks with nude nail polish. I'm currently wearing it on my nails and I do like it. Might do a NOTD post. 

L'Oreal had an offer 3 for 2 and I thought that I want to go back to one of my favorite mascara, Volume Million Lashes, so I finally bought it again. Then I saw the Anti Redness CC Cream and I felt a need that I must try it, as I suffer with redness on my face. Hopefully it will help me cover my imperfections. Then you receive the cheapest product free(I had paid for the Top Coat separately) so I have finally picked up the L'oreal Telescopic Mascara, Anna keeps on raving about it, so I wanted to give it a go. Revlon had an offer buy one get one half price. The Colourstay foundation is apparently very similar to Estee Lauder Double Wear and I had recently run out of it, I do like to have medium to full coverage foundation, you know just in case. The Nearly Naked foundation is something new, I think, I never seen it before.  Estee recently done a review on it. The most annoying thing about both foundation is that they don't have a pump! Can't wait to be trying out all the things that I bought and writing full review on them. Have you tried any product mentioned above? 
Share:

15 comments

  1. My tweezers are not as good as they used to be either, I think I may buy some Tweezerman Tweezers as well, everyone loves them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some really good things about the Revlon Colourstay foundation, so I'm hoping to pick that up soon, as well as the L'oreal topcoat! It is so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently picked up the L'Oreal Confettis top coat and Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. I'm loving them both so much so I hope you do too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want the confettis topcoat, it's at the top of my wishlist. I'm also intrigued but the new Revlon foundation but I've just bought the Benefit one so I cant really justify it, yet lol :)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the telescopic mascara for the same reason hehe I LOVE it !! I'd love you to check out my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to invest in the L'Oreal top coat it always looks gorgeous when people wear it in blog posts!

    fashion--geek.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the revlon foundation but just found it didn't work for me then. I'm going to give it another try and see if I like it in this weather. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really want to try revlon nearly naked but no where near me stocks the lighter 2 shades and shell 130 is too yellow and dark! grrr, I will have to wait until I go to manchester next month now!
    Good haul! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have those mini Tweezerman's and they're great :) And Telescopic's one of my all time fave mascaras, I use it everyday! I bought the L'Oreal Confetti top coat too and love it. I'm jealous you have Nearly Naked I'm desperate to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm exactly the same, whenever I go into boots I can't just buy one thing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A review of both the revlon foundations would be really handy as both are on my wishlist!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh I'd love to try Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation! I really hope it'll come out soon in Italy. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really curious about that Nearly Naked foundation but when I swatched the sahdes in the drugstore, none seemed to really match my skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh let me know how you get on with the CC cream :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. you should really do a NOTD with the l'oreal top coat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig