Thursday, 21 February 2013

things i want 41



















Doesn't this jumper looks great? There is no improvement with the weather so I guess I still need some warm clothes, I love jumpers. I really like the zip detail at the back. Need a trip to IKEA, would love some new storage bits for my bedroom. I am also planning to finally paint my room white, the milky coffee on my walls isn't my cup of tea at the moment. White walls will make my room look so much more brighter. Laura Mercier Primer is something I want to try out for a while and I manged to use up all of my foundation primers, so I do really need a new one. 

Share:

1 comment

  1. I love trips to Ikea, that and beauty halls lol. I have the Laura Mercier primer and I really like it, I have to say though there are times I forget to use it, but that might just be me :)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig