Thursday, 14 February 2013

things i want 40






















A girl can wish. This top/dress really reminds me of Wildfox items, which are expensive. I really like the font, as well as the actual shape of the top/dress. New camera, my dream! I would love Canon 650D or 600D, as long as it have flip screen I would be happy. New lenses would be also useful, I need to promise to myself that I will save money and splurge on new camera. The Mulberry Effie Tote would be my perfect bag, the logo is so big on this version, but on the Mulberry actual website is a lot smaller, so I would like it more. Not a big fan of flashing logos. For now I can only stare at the bag, maybe one day? Happy Valentines Day.
Share:

10 comments

  1. I have the 1100D and wish I had gone for a flip screen, I'm forever positioning a mirror behind the camera to see what i'm doing haha.
    Poppy @ lets drive far away x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag! so, so much love. I also want a new camera and that one looks perfect - I adore Canon! x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the jumper dress, so cute. I would love to be able to afford a Mulberry bag, maybe one day (fingers crossed)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that camera. I spent a lot of money of a Nikon this past year and really dont like it. :)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that toe bag is beautiful! Not a huge fan of mulberry but that is perfect!

    daisychurchward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is indeed very beautiful! I also would like to see it in my collection! Like most girls I guess. :D

    xxx
    Katrien

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is beautiful, I would just love to own a Mulberry full stop haha :) x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag looks gorgeous - I really want a mulberry bag :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love a canon for the flipscreen too, but they're just so expensive :( Love love that Mulberry bag!! To die!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig