Saturday, 2 February 2013

things i've bought 6





















ORIGINS DRINK IT UP, LA ROCHE POSAY EFFACLAR FOAMING GEL, LA ROCHE POSAY EFFACLAR DUO, AVENE EYE CONTOUR CREAM, BUMBLE AND BUMBLE MENDING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER, BUMBLE AND BUMBLE STRAIGHT BLOW DRY*, BUMBLE THICKENING HAIRSPRAY* , RIMMEL WAKE ME UP FOUNDATION, BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX SERUM FOUNDATION, BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL MASCARA 

Finally got around and bought some new bits from my wishlist. I do have a notebook full of products which I would like to try out in future. Somehow I manged to use up quite a lot products, so there was a  need to stock up too. Origins Drink It Up was on my wishlist for so long, can't wait to actually try it out. La Roche Posay was on a offer 2 products for £15, so I decided to pick up my favourite Effaclar Purfying Foaming Gel, I love it, as it does help me improve my skin condition. The Effacalr Duo is  very popular around the blogsphere, can't wait to give it a go. As most of the facial creams  use aren't allowed to be applied around eye area, I bought the Avene Eye Contour Cream, to keep my eye area moisturised.

I was curious about the Bumble and Bumble Mending Shampoo and Conditioner, since Estee have mention them in one of her posts. Finally will have a chance to try it out. When I bought one Bumble and Bumble items, I received two samples, BB Straight Blow Dry and Thickening Hairspray. New foundation was very much needed, as I have used up most of my foundations. The Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation is amazing so far, I always thought that the lightest colour would be too dark for me, but it's just right match for my skintone. At first I really like Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, but on sad note it broke me out, so I wanted to try out the Bourjois Heathy Mix Serum foundation, so far I like it, but I'm still unsure about it. The Benefit They're Real Mascara was on my wishlist for so long! I finally have picked it up. I am so excited to be trying out all the new products.

No I will have a long break from buying new products, as I won't need new ones for a while. Did any of you tried out anything from the items above? 
Share:

14 comments

  1. lovely haul, i really want to try something from origins!

    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have got some really nice things, i love the healthy mix serum foundation - its my favourite! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely loove the boirjois serum foundation, just bought my second bottle!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous of this haul! can't wait to hear your thoughts on them! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous things, including my two favourite foundations! Jealous of your Benefit and Bumble & Bumble purchases too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul, look forward to hearing how you get on with everything, they're all items on my wishlist too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drink it up is amazing, you'll love it. The intensive one is so so so good, and smells gorgeous too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Haul:) I trying out the Effaclar Duo at the moment and so far so good! I love the Effaclar Cleansing Water it was one of my favourite products during the month of January x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeee good haul! I have one to post in the next few days, I've gone as wild as you with bumble and bumble, a new foundation and some origins make-up!
    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the B&B and healthy mix!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are literally the same person. I have all of these things hahaha :P xxxx

    Heather Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you got lots! I got the duo on 2 for £15 too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You picked up some fab purchases, I'm definitely interested in the Bumble & Bumble shampoo and conditioner. I bought the Rimmel wake me up foundation ages ago but I haven't had the chance to use it yet, hopefully soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig