Monday, 11 February 2013

the body shop chocomania body butter





















THE BODY SHOP CHOCOMANIA BODY BUTTER £12.95*

Body lotions or butter are a must during winter. My skin tents to get really dry during winter time, so after shower/bath I always put a moisturiser on the skin. I like to own variety of moisturisers, as  I like to have a choice of scents. The Body Shop body butters are my favourite choice during winter, as the consistency is very thick, but smooth. The range of scents is also amazing. 

The Body Shop Chocomania range is actually really nice, the smell of chocolate isn't very overpowering. Although when you wear it you will smell like a "walking chocolate". The scent is very long lasting on the skin, last for around 10-12 hours on the skin. Sometimes when I just don't feel like smelling only like chocolate I mix it with coconut body spray, my favourite mixture. Chocomania is very thick like all Body Shop Butters, but then once you apply it on the skin it's really smooth and absorbs really well. Although it doesn't belong to super fast absorbing lotions, I recommend only using it before bed. It's very moisturising on the skin. Personal note it doesn't taste as great as it smells.

Share:

14 comments

  1. I love this body butter - it smells so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, i have been looking for a new body butter(eventhough i still have three unopen) and this may be my next one! 'walking chocolate' ;) haha

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the body shops body butters and have never tried this before. i don't know how i'd feel smelling of only chocolate but i like your idea of mixing it with the coconut.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the best. Smells gorgeous!
    May need to get a new one :D
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wearing this right now, and agree wit the taste bit haha, sometimes I get it in my mouth from my hands and it's awful!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love this one! although the coconut one is my absolute favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smelt this in the shop other day smells amazing!!.
    I have the mango one from there.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this in my stash but I really want to use up some older butters before! It smells amazing though x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I blog quite often and I really appreciate your information.

    The article has really peaked my interest. I am going
    to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week.
    I subscribed to your Feed as well.

    my webpage; twitter marketing tools
    My website :: companies using twitter for marketing

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are certain tips you should follow and easier ways to do
    things but, if you follow these tips, using a cell phone in Thailand should be as easy as picking the phone up and
    dialing it. You can do this even if you
    don’t have any computer skills or any computer experience.
    Still, if you have almost nothing on your phone you may want to give it a shot next time
    you are up on your little pedestal.

    My webpage ... telefon sex

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like chocolate but I don't know if I would want to smell like a walking chocolate!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use body butter . It is won my mind.An excellent gift I received this Christmas was a wide assortment of skin care products from Bath and Bodyworks. As I've gotten older, I guess my skin just isn't as good at taking care of itself anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! That looks yummy. I can tell how good it is for my skin.

    -UncommonScents.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig