Saturday, 9 February 2013

Tag : 11 Random Questions





















Lovely Sarah have tagged me to do the 11 Random Questions Tag, great way to find more about me.

1. Can you remember your very first beauty-related purchase? If so, what was it?
My first beauty purchase was probably mascara? Not sure which one exactly, but I think it was from Rimmel. Wish my memory was a lot better.

2. If you could have any beauty product (skincare or makeup) what would it be?
There are so many, I have over 3 pages of products which I would like to try out/own. I would like to try out and own most REN skincare products. Currently I would like to own the Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, you can never have enough foundations.

3. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
Meeting the people behind the blog. There are so many great things about blogging.

4. What are your holy grail products and why?
Urban Decay Naked 1&2 Palette, most amazing colours for everyday wear. Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, currently I'm loving it, really great coverage and colour match. Benefit They're Real Mascara is the best mascara I had a chance to use so far. Skincare wise I love La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Purifying Gel, life saver when my skin is in a very bad state.

5. Any beauty resolutions for 2013?
Change my make-up routine more often, I normally tent to stick to my favorites and wear the same make-up everyday. Need to experiment more! 

6. What type of beauty product do you keep on buying more of when you don't really need it?
Foundations and lipsticks. I love trying out new foundations, although I have fair amount I keep on buying more, as I'm still looking for 'the perfect one'. Lipstick are one of my weakness too, so many shades.

7. What made you start blogging?
I needed a place to share my passion, no one at home wanted to hear about make-up.

8. What do you enjoy doing besides blogging?
Photography, organising things (love writing lists), drawing/painting.
9. What's your favourite comfort food?
That's pretty simple chocolate!

10. Have you got a beauty tip?
Pretty basic, always wear an eye cream, take care of your under eye area. It's never to early to start taking care of it.

11. Imagine you're holding a dinner party - who would be your top 5 celebrities to invite?
The 5 Celebrities I would invite would be Britney Spears, Ryan Gosling, Ashley Benson, Jennifer Lawrence and Chace Crawford.

I tag: Sarah/Ample Curvature, Leanne/Leanne-Marie, Sandra/ ThePuzzleOfSandrasLife, Molly/Mollyox and anyone else who would like to do the tag.

My questions: 
1. What are your Top 3 beauty products?
2. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
3. What made you start blogging?
4. What's your favourite makeup brush brand?
5. Dark or Bright colours on nails?
6. Any beauty tips, you would like to share?
7. Your favourite 5 blogs, which you like to visit on regular basic.
8.  What's your favourite perfume?
9.  What's your favourite skincare product?
10. What are your favourite blog posts to read?
11. Your favourite food to cook?

Share:

4 comments

  1. If I had Ryan Gosling over to my house for a dinner party I don't think I'd let him leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! :)

    P.S. Chace Crawford is mine. Just to let you know, haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Its actually awesome post, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this paragraph.


    Have a look at my web blog ... : UserPageaudreargi
    Here is my page free affiliate website

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe agree on Jennifer Lawrence! she's just so sweet and funny =)

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig