Sunday, 24 February 2013

sunday portrait 54


001. Just done a large make-up clear out, as well as I had changed my storage system. I do still have my dressing table, but I decided to only store products I use on daily basic in my draw.  Looks so much neater now.  Might do an updated storage post or video? I am such a noisy person and I love seeing how people store their own make-up, great way to pick up ideas on storage. When everything is nice and tidy I feel so much better. 

002. I would really like a new blog layout,  but first I have to plan out how I would like it to look. I am going to reply to all comments asap, promise. I recently been getting lots of spam comments, I don't want to add the word verification as I know it's very annoying.  Thought of turning comments verification on, but I am not sure about it, what do you think? I have no idea how to work it out, I normally check my comments on daily basic, I do try to delete all spam comments as soon as I can. If you have any tips about how to deal with spam comments please let me know. 

003. Finally had a chance to catch up on Youtube videos. I been making Estee Grilled Cheese Toasts, so tasty, could eat it all day and night. I love food ideas videos, I always find something tasty. If you have any "cooking" youtube channels to recommend to me, please do so.

004. My cat is so cheeky, all she do is sleep all day. Can I swap life with her for a week? All I would dream about is new camera, would love to have new toy in my hands. Need to start saving.
Share:

9 comments

  1. Cant wait to see your new layout. You have fabulous eye brows lovely:)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting lots of spam comments too, you don't need to add word verification just make it so anonymous comments can't be left :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful x

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article provides clear idea in favor of the new
    people of blogging, that actually how to do blogging.


    Look at my web blog; zulutrade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been getting TONS of spam comments recently as well. They're so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My blog has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd
    really appreciate it.

    Feel free to visit my website; mouse click the following webpage

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been getting lots of spam comments recently too. My comments are on approval so it's easy for me to go through and delete the spam before publishing the non-spam ones.

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Estees videos! You look gorgeous and I'd love to see an updated storage video/post!

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig