Sunday, 10 February 2013

sunday portrait 52




















001. BurningBlonde wearing red lipstick?!  Seriously. I might finally convince myself that I can pull of red lips. I'm wearing the Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang, now every blogger and their mum seems to own these, so I have to jump in the bandwagon too. So far the Apocalips Lip Laquers are amazing, the formula is so nice. On daily basic I tend to wear pinks on my lips, but I think it's right time to move further than my comfort zone.

002. My skin is driving me insane! I'm suffering with really bad breakout all over my face, the chin and forehead area looks the worst. Bought all my old skincare products, which always worked for me, hopefully it will help me calm everything down.

003. It's kind of shocking but I didn't go out(party) for a whole month! I really don't feel like going out in the cold weather, when is it going to be warm again?! I guess that Fashion Week will be full of showing off  'coats', hopefully it won't be as I would love to take lots of photos of amazing outfits! Is any of you going to be around Fashion Week? 

004. On Wednesday or Friday I'm planning to go and see the LOLCAT exhibition, I love cats! I guess it's going to be interesting. Living in London for almost my whole life and I have never  explored it properly, need to finally start moving out of my house more often. If you have any places to recommend to me please do so. Tate Modern should became my new home, I haven't been to the V&A forever, one of my favourite place to visit when I need more inspiration in my life. 

Share:

9 comments

  1. You look lovely with a red lip, totally pull it off! Do you mean didn't go out as in a night out or didn't go outside at all? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't go out at night on nights out hahah :)

      Delete
  2. Lovin' the red lippy on you :) really suits you!

    My skin's been playing up a lot as well, something with the cold weather I think :( been using my Origins Out of Trouble Mask a lot with the spot treatment gel and it seems to have calmed down x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely in the lippy! You need to wear it more often chick!

    I also own the same shade, purchased purely because of the name, big fan of Big Bang Theory here.. ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the red lipstick looks so pretty on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This red lipstick looks great on you hun.
    Thanks for the link on twitter now following :).

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. And to do this, you into one undivided fleshlight texture. The levelheaded of Silky liquid experience with circumspect figure No wires, manpower-free
    unmarried rustling subdued speeding One refer, on/off waterproof 3.
    25" x .75"
    My blog ... artificial vagina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog hun! Hope you can also come and check mine out!
    Let's follow each other and stay in touch ;) (through GFC, Bloglovin and Instagram)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig