Sunday, 3 February 2013

sunday portrait 51

(I hope you don't mind photo of Maya)





















001. I have such a big plans, but so little time to actually complete them. Need to learn how to focus on one project. This week I enjoyed playing with my new lens. The images have such a great focus and lighting. Can't wait for Fashion Week! I have such a great plans for it, want to create something fun. Don't want to share the details just yet, bare with me.

002. It's February already? Seriously could I ask for more hours in the day. In 5 days my Mum will be a year older, need to buy her a gift. I already have something on my mind. Any recommendation what to buy? Mum is very picky about her gifts.

003. In March I will be going to Morocco! Can't wait to explore the city, I guess that the whole trip will be amazing. I am going away with my Art&Design Class, we will all have lots of fun and it will be a great experience.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Your cat is so cute! Lucky lady going to Morocco, I'm dying for a holiday! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig