Saturday, 16 February 2013

london fashion week day 2 a/w 2013






















London Fashion Week, amazing place to be at! I love the people, they are so inspiring. Sadly I wasn't able to attend Day 1, but I will be around for the whole week. So great that the "english weather" had improved, otherwise everyone would be wearing a coat and there wouldn't be many interesting outfits to photograph. Sadly my other lens have broke, so I been using the 50mm one, it isn't great for full body street style snaps, as you have to move far away, but I'm still happy with the photos I manged to snap. 

Is that Mark Francis and Victoria from Made in Chelsea? I do like Made in Chelsea, but I'm not the biggest fan of both characters, as I find them slightly fakeish. I always imagined that they would be pretty average height, but they are a lot taller. I had a chance to meet Juliett (maffashion) and Jessy, both girls are amazing! They are Polish Fashion bloggers, both girls are amazing!  I can spot lots of bloggers on my photos, but I don't remember their blog names, if you do please let me know in the comments. After 2 hours my camera battery died and I haven't taken as many photos as I hoped. Tomorrow I will be taking another battery with me as back up. So excited to go back. 
Share:

13 comments

  1. I love this post! It's always so interesting seeing the creative outfits that are about during LFW, especially as I'm way up North and don't get the chance to be there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous outfits! I really wish I could of gone to LFW, being a Northerner is rubbish sometimes!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that you will have a chance to take part in Fashion Week in future. xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Kavita has amazing style. xo

      Delete
  4. Alcuni sono proprio strani. kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. The street-style at LFW every year is incredible! Love all of them x
    Stylish Behaviour

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the street style of LFW, these photos are incredible! There's such a vast variety. I'd love to see your ootd of LFW! Enjoy the rest of your time there.

    Jessica xo
    runawayflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, I just died. That faux coat is so amazing ( the 1st pic) <3


    Feel free to check out my style blog! I promise you'll like it! :)

    http://searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh amazing photos! I'd love to go to London Fashion Week if I lived closer, so jealous xx

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabrics, textures and colors.....the street-style at LFW is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig