This tag is really popular around bloggers at the moment, I love reading it too. So here is my own version, hope it will help you get to know me a bit better. Never thought that writing 20 random facts about myself will be so difficult.
01. I am fully Polish. We (mum+dad+brother) moved to London when I was 7 years old.
02. In Year 4 on PE lesson I had slipped and hit the window with my head. I started to laugh at first, but when I felt something dripping, straight away I started to cry. I have ended up with two stitches on my left eyebrow. The scar isn't that bad, I barley notice it now.
03. When someone doesn't speak directly to me I won't hear them, as I can't focus on what they are saying.
04. I prefer texting than phone calls.
05. I'm struggling with my weight, I want/need to make a change about it! It won't happen overnight, but it will happen in some period of time.
06. I'm so bad at saving money.
07. Love organising things in my bedroom, I feel so much better when everything is in the right place.
08. Love meeting new people, I'm very friendly person (I hope I am). I also have some sort of fake people radar, if that makes any sense, it's easy for me too work out who is my truthful friend and who isn't.
09. When I was 15 years old I went through really hard time, since March 2012 I feel a lot better about everything, but I am aware that all the broken feelings will never be fixed again. I really don't like speaking about my problems. Everything inside could be falling apart, but on the outside I will still smile.
10. Love shopping alone!
11. If I have an option to chose from time for "me only" or hanging around with others, I will chose time for me.
12. I'm currently obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game and Hart of Dixie.
13. I used to wear a top bun everyday for 5 months, just because I loved the way it looked on me, as well as I tried to outgrow my bad hair cut.
14. I still haven't worked out my style, it's work in progress I guess.
15. I don't like beer/wine/champagne.
16. I like when someone else makes my tea, it taste so much better.
17. Been working since I turned 13 years old.
18. I'm still really unsure if I want to go to UNI or what I actually want to study.
19. Going to be this old this year, I share my birthday with Shakespeare (23 April). In November I found out that I also shared my birthday with my uncle (mum's brother) rip.
20. Writing lists makes me happy, I really like to tick off things I complete.