Sunday, 13 January 2013

sunday portrait 49




























001. Another week, another busy week. I finally had completed my UCAS application, kept on putting it off, as I'm still unsure what I want to study. I might stick with Photography, but I'm really temped to study Graphic Design. This week my blog also turned one, as I promised this year will be even better!

002. Looking for new foundations to try out, I would like medium coverage with dewy finish, if you have any to recommend to me please do so. Most of my foundations are almost finished, so I want to try out new ones. My empties post will contain lots of products, I guess. 

003. Snow?! I would love it to snow, although that will complicate our life a bit, but I love the fact that London will look beautiful! Thinking of the lovely photographs.
Share:

10 comments

  1. Happy blog birthday & good luck with the unis :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful :)
    Happy birthday ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm studying a photography degree at the moment and i'm loving it! Finding it a lot better than a-level, but there's a LOT more theory etc. involved but i really enjoy that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with UCAS! Glad I'm taking a year out but next year ill feel your pain! I'm holding a giveaway on my blog, I'd LOVE you to check it out!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog birthday and good luck with your studies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. weldone on finishing the UCAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so Beautiful!! Your Blog is Just Great! :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig