Tuesday, 29 January 2013

products i've used up 4





















SOAP&GLORY FLAKE AWAY, MAYBELLINE PURE COVER MINERAL CONCEALER, REVLON PHOTOREADY FOUNDATION, ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION, CLARINS SELF TANNING INSTANT GEL, GOLDWELL DUAL SENSES ULTRA VOLUME 60 SEC GEL TREATMENT

Soap&Glory Flake Away: I really like Soap&Glory body products, I think they are amazing. The Flake Away is such a great body scrub, the particles are very small, so in my opinion it's great to use on daily basic. The smell is very nice, I will be buying full size, as I really enjoyed using it.
Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer: My all time favourite concealer, wish it wasn't discontinued.  The coverage worked for me really well, it didn't turn cakey under the eyes, that happens with most concealers I use (I don't tend to apply too much). Overall it's a really great product. It's very lightweight. Currently I'm using the Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer and I like it a lot.
Revlon Photoready Foundation: My favourite foundation to wear on daily basic mixed with Estee Lauder Double Wear. This foundation does contain small glittery particles, but they are barley noticeable on the skin. I mostly love this foundation for the colour match, as it's so good! I will definitely repurchase it.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: Best medium coverage foundation I have ever tried. It's has amazing staying power on the skin, you can read full review on it here. It never broke me out. The colour match is also really good, although Estee Lauder have launched new colours, so I might get another colour match before buying new one.
Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel: My skin is really pale, so from time to time I like to add some colour on my skin. I have been using the Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel, I found it very easy to apply. I'm very new to the "fake  tanning world" this is one of the first fake tan I had a chance to try out. It last on the skin for around 8 days, but you need to scrub it off after a week wear, as it's tend to became patchy on the skin. The smell wasn't that bad, I got used to it. I notice that Clarins have redesign their packaging. In my opinion it's a great fake tan, but I'm willing to try out other brands, any recommendation?
GOLDWELL Dual Senses Ultra Volume 60sec Gel Treatment:  Hair treatment to use with shampoo, to be honest I didn't get on with this product very well. It had weight down my hair whenever I used it, as it's an volumising treatment it should add volume not weight my hair down. Not sure if I was using it the wrong way or what. If anyone had a chance to use it, did it work for you?
Share:

7 comments

  1. I love the flake away scrub as well :). definitely one of the best exfoliators I've used.

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooove the flake away scrub! really want to try the estee lauder double wear foundation! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love goldwell haircare, though have never tried any of the volume range, sad to hear it didn't work for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tried the travel size of flake away and loved it, definately want to get the bigger size!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a sample size of Flake Away and loved it, going to get a full size when I've used up all the scrubs I have just now x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Flake Away it's my favourite Soap & Glory scrub
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal blog and want to learn where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thank you!
    Also see my webpage - home equity loans for poor credit

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig