Monday, 7 January 2013

favourites of 2012: lips






















TOPSHOP LIPSTICK in INNOCENT, MAC LIPSTICK in NAUGHTY SAUTE, MAC LIPSTICK in WATCH ME SHIMMER, URBAN DECAY SUPER-SATURATED HIGH GLOSS LIP COLOR in LOVECHILD, YSL LIPSTICK in FETISH PINK #8
 
Topshop Lipstick in Innocent: Innocent is very pretty pale pink lipstick, I love to wear it on daily basic. It's very smooth on the lips and in my opinion it will also look really nice on dry lips too. Overall I do think that all Topshop Lipstick are really good and I must admit that I have slight obsession with them.
MAC Lipstick in Naughty Saute: My favourite lipstick. So sad that this is a Limited Edition lipstick and you can no longer buy it. Naughty Saute is a Cremesheen finish, one of my favourite MAC finishes, as the lipsticks are very creamy and not drying on my lips. Naughty Saute is a pretty blue-tone bright pink, it's slightly sheer, but you can layer it to get more bold colour. Bright Pinks are my favourite, I just love how they look on my lips. I worn it so many times and I always have it in my bag.
MAC Lipstick in Watch Me Shimmer: At first I wasn't sure about this lipstick, as the colour had scared me, now I'm in love with it! I love to wear it when my eyes are lightly done. Recently I been wearing very basic outfits and adding such a bright colour on my lips made everything stand out more. I think I finally gained the confidence to play around with more reddish tone lipsticks. MAC Watch Me Shimmer is such a pretty coral pinkish orange.
Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Lovechild: Lovechild is such a pretty light-medium pink with a blue undertone, it's slightly sheer on the lips. To me this products is like lipgloss in a lip stick form, as well as on the better note it's not sticky. It's very glossy on the lips, but very wearable. It's very smooth on the lips, feels like a lip balm.
YSL Lipstick in Fetish Pink #8: The expensive favourite, the packaging and colour look so good. Pigmentation of Fetish Pink is very strong, you just need thin layer. YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick are very smooth and soft on the lips. Sometimes the smoothness of lipstick is annoying, as the lipstick tends to wear of pretty fast. Although I like it mostly for the days when my lips feel little dry, but I still want to wear colour.

Share:

10 comments

  1. I need a YSL lippie in my life!
    http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That YSL lippie is beautiful, ah i really want one. I also love that Topshop lipstick :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year I bought myself a YSL lippy and just dont use it enough! Its too pretty to use up! haha. Topshop lipsticks have really impressed me too!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The YSL lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous, I'd really like to get more of them this year. I love Watch me Shimmer too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great favourites lovely, the YSL one looks gorgeous <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors! :)
    xx walkingthroughthecitystreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanted to buy Naughty Saute but it had sold out before I got the chance to pick it up :( so gutted!

    The YSL lipstick looks stunning, I tried Nude Beige this year but it didn't really suit me - think that's my mission this year to buy a YSL lipstick in a shade I love!

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,
    How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig