Tuesday, 8 January 2013

favourites of 2012: hair






















TONI&GUY CASUAL SEA SALT TEXTURISING SPRAY, BUMBLE AND BUMBLE DEEP HAIR MASK, L'OREAL MYTHIC OIL, TRESEMME TEXTURISING SPRAY, TRESEMME DEEP CLEANSING SHAMPOO

Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray: The best sea salt spray I had a chance to use! I love to use it on days when my hair are shapeless and I want to add some texture. Whenever I use this sea salt spray my hair became more wavy and curly, really love that effect. I find most Sea Salt sprays tend to dry out the hair, but this one doesn't. It's also smells really nice.
Bumble and Bumble Deeep Hair mask: My favourite hair mask, I love to use it whenever my hair get weak and lifeless. It's brings back the moisture to my hair, makes them a lot softer.
L'Oreal Mythic Oil: My all time favourite hair serum/oil. This works so well with my hair and keeps my hair really moisturised.
TRESemme Texturising Spray: Such a great hair product! I love to use it when I'm in a rush (every morning) and I just don't have the energy to style my hair. This products adds so much texture to my wavy hair. I really like most products from TRESemme Texture Style range, will be soon reviewing them on my blog.
TRESemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo: As I use lot of hair products, I like to deep cleanse my hair. My favourite shampoo to deep cleanse my hair, does the job. It's very affordable and works really well with my sensitive scalps. I went through so many bottles of this product in my lifetime, I think I will forever repurchase it.
Share:

13 comments

  1. How do you use your sea salt spray? I have the same one but can't seem to get it work on my hair. Also love the look of the texture spray.

    Ria x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favourites lovely! I really like tresemme products too!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try more Tresemme styling products. I realised after I wrote my last empties most that after most things I said 'I won't repurchase because I want to try the Tresemme one"
    Love this post :)
    N xoxo
    breathebeautyfitness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking to invest more in my haircare; love the look of the Salt Spray and Bb Deep Mask!
    Thanks for the post :)

    http://whatsonthemenublog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the mythic oil for Christmas so I'm excited to try it and I think I have a sample of the Bumble & Bumble deep mask somewhere I'm defenitly going to try and find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep meaning to try that hair oil, sounds great :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that sea salt spray and haven't even used it yet, will definitely use it asap now though. I love bumble and bumble products, that mask sounds perfect.

    Zoe | zozeze.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. L'Oreal Mythic Oil was a favourite for me this year too :)

    I've heard quite a few good things about the Toni & Guy Salt Spray, I'm quite tempted to give it a try!

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd really love the try the mythic oil after my Vo5 has run out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just started using the Mythic Oil after having an unopened bottle sat on my desk for nearly a year and I wonder why I didn't open it sooner! I love it :) I really want to try the Toni & Guy Salt Spray too.

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great favourites lovely! I really so much like vo5 products. Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Mythic Oil!! Its my holy grail :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got the Toni & Guy salt spray in a set for Christmas and have fallen in love with it, totally agree with everything you said about it! Really want to try Loreal Mythic Oil, will have to pick it up next time I am in town :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig