Wednesday, 2 January 2013

favourites of 2012: face






















MAYBELLINE MINERAL CONCEALER, ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION, REVLON PHOTOREADY FOUNDATION, MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER, BENEFIT POREFESSIONAL, MAC STUDIO SCULPT CONCEALER 

Maybelline Mineral Concealer: I shouldn't really include this product, as it had been discontinued, but I will forever love it. I had used this concealer for around 1,5years and it's so sad that it had been discontinued. The coverage worked for me really well, it didn't turn cakey under the eyes, that happens with most concealers I use (I don't tend to apply too much). Overall it's a really great product.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: I never thought that I would love this foundation so much! At first the smell kept on putting me off. Estee Lauder Double Wear is medium coverage foundation, I don't need so much coverage on daily basic, so I tend to mix it with Revlon Photoready Foundation, you can read more about it here.
Revlon Photoready Foundation: My favourite foundation to wear on daily basic mixed with Estee Lauder Double Wear. This foundation does contain small glittery particles, but I don't notice them on the skin. I mostly love this foundation for the colour match, as it's so good!
MAC Studio Fix Powder: This had been my lifesaver for the past months. As I been normally out of the house from 9am until 10pm and after around 4-6hours my forehead and nose gets oily, so I love using this to cover everything up. Sometimes when my foundation wears off I tend to apply this on top and everything looks so much better. Great product to use for touch ups.
Benefit Porefessional Primer: I'm really into primers lately, there are so many which I want to try out. So far this is my favourite one, I really love the way this makes the pores appear smaller. Although my pores aren't very large, but they started to be visible. The scent is very pleasant. 
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer: This is like maximum coverage concealer to me. I don't use it under the eyes, as I don't need such a strong coverage. I tend to use it under foundation to coverup spots etc. It's has amazing staying power. Amazing product to use when I'm having really bad breakouts. 

Share:

10 comments

  1. I'm looking for a good makeup primer- I may invest in the Benefit Professional Primer! Nice post :)

    Bree x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a MAC voucher from Christmas, might pick up that concealer because I want a really high coverage concealer! :)

    http://whatsonthemenublog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the porefessional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I've heard is amazing things about the Mac studio fix powder, I really need to treat myself to one! Porefessional is my favourite primer ever, it's so smooth and really does work.

    Happy new year!

    Jessica xo
    runawayflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks. I haven't used double wear in ages. I may repurchase it after all my foundations run out. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, i really want to try that revlon foundation, i love the porefessional!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore my Estee Lauder foundation but they have discontinued my shade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel this is one of the so much vital info for me.

    And i am satisfied studying your article. But want to
    remark on some normal things, The site taste is ideal, the
    articles is in reality great : D. Good job, cheers
    My page - genital warts symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your blog girlie:)

    Wud love with you cud have a lil peek at mine:))!

    lil_mizz_michelle@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig