Friday, 4 January 2013

favourites of 2012: cheeks






















MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH in LIGHTSCAPADE, BENEFIT WATT'S UP HIGHLIGHTER, LOOK BEAUTY MAKE ME BLUSH in PINCH, ESTEE LAUDER BLUSHER in TRUE SAND, NARS LAGUNA BRONZER

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade: My all time favourite highlighter. Gives such a lovely glow to the skin, great to use on daily basic. I had it for over a year now and there is still a lot left. I mostly like it because it doesn't contain glitter.
Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter: Another favourite highlighter of mine. I love to use this highlighter on nights out, as it's more shimmery than MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade. Sometimes the cream form annoys me, as it's slightly difficult to blend.
Look Beauty Make Me Blush in Pinch: Great blusher to use on the days when I want more colour on my cheeks. I must say that Look Beauty Blusher are so well pigmented, I normally apply it lightly and then I slowly begin to build the colour up. Look Beauty Make Me Blush in Pinch is such a pretty shimmery baby pink, with slight blue undertones.
Estee Lauder Blusher in True Sand: My all time favourite blush! The colour works so well with my skin tone and naturally pink cheeks. I love to wear it as there is no way you can apply too much on your cheeks, it will always look very "natural". I actually had discovered this blusher by accident, as I was getting colour matched for Estee Lauder Double Wear, the lovely MUA had applied it on my cheeks.
Nars Laguna Bronzer: The best bronzer ever! It doesn't contain any unnatural orange tone. Works so well with my pale skin. I love using it to contour my cheeks, although it does contains shimmer it doesn't really bother me.
Share:

11 comments

  1. I'm sad to say I don't have any of these, they all look so beautiful! I really want to try some of the Look blushers, I've read a lot of great reviews! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, gorgeous choices, i've wanted to try Watts Up ever since it came out, it looks perfect :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo lovely choices! I really like the look of Lightscapade and the Estee Lauder blush.

    http://absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i'm going to take the plunge and get laguna bronzer. fed up of horrible, cheap orangey bronzers! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to buy Laguna! I've got Lightscapade and Pinch and love them both :)
    autumnleaves-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Look Beauty one looks lovely and the packaging is very cute, never heard anyone talk about their blushes before x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks, I love Benefit Watt's up highlghter, though it got beaten by the illamasqua gleam highlighter in my faves. I think the Look Beauty blushes are fab too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with Benefit stuff right now! NARS too. Can't wait to try more of their stuff <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got a little tiny sample of the Benefit highlighter and love it! Very tempted to get the full size, i use it under my foundation and find it doesn't look too shimmery for everyday :)

    Zoe | zozeze.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. they all look like lovely products xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,
    How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig