Friday, 18 January 2013

explanation/update

photo credit 


















For the last two months I been almost absent on my blog, I would really like to update you all why is that. I don't want this post to be full of excuses, but I just want you all to know that I'm alive. Recently I been overloaded withy my Foundation Diploma course, the deadlines are round the corner.  I had focused on it more, as to be honest eduction "should be" my priority. Also last week was focused around UCAS application. If you don't already know I also work in the evenings, so during the week  I am out of the house from 9am-23pm. If you follow me on twitter you will know that my laptop had broken down and that has not helped me to get back on track. Hopefully my new laptop will arrive today, I hope the snow won't stop the delivery man. 

Now getting to the actual point of this post, I'm not quitting blogging as I love it so much! From this weekend I'm planning to catch up on everything and be on top of all the things. How beautiful does the snow look today? Need to go out and take some pictures. 
Share:

7 comments

  1. You don't have to apologise for having work to do! :)
    Hope to see you back blogging soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been having such a hectic few weeks havent you. you shouldn't apologise for not blogging as much, after all, blogging is for you, we'll still be here.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is amazing, cant wait til youre blogging regularly again, but real life is more important haha

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need to apologize at all hun :) hope your course and UCAS application is going well xx

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, it's a shame that your blog has had to take a back seat for a while (was wondering where you'd disappeared off to!), but it's great that you're prioritising your education, it's so important - and your readers will always be here for when you do get the time to post! Good luck with UCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to apologise at all lovely, sometimes other things have to take priority! I hope everything with your course is going well and that your new laptop arrived safely! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig