Sunday, 30 December 2012

sunday portrait 47

























001. How do you like the new blog layout? It's simple, but it took me around 4 hours to re-design everything. I'm so much more happier about the blog look now, but I miss the colour, might add something more colourful soon.

002. I'm planning to do "best/favourites of 2012" posts, last year I done "Top 5". I love reading this sort of posts. As well as I'm enjoying the "Christmas presents" posts. Finally found a spot in my bedroom which has better lighting, so it will be a lot easier for me to take more photos of products. I took all the photos for upcoming "best/favourites of 2012".

003. Is it only me or the actual sales had been rubbish this year? I only bought some jewelry pieces. I haven't bought any make-up on offers, as I think I have enough. I will just need new foundation, any recommendation? I need something with medium coverage. I'm also looking for a good lengthening mascara. I love long looking eyelashes, been thinking on investing in the Rapidlash Serum.

004. Can't believe that 2012 is almost over! I had lot's of up and downs in 2012, but hopefully everything will be a lot better from now on. Wish you all the best in 2013. What's are your plans for celebrating New Year?
Share:

7 comments

  1. I really like the new design!
    Sales haven't started here yet (next week!), so fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hope your sales will be a lot better. xo

      Delete
  2. The new design is lovely. I only got some underwear and perfume in the sales really. Nothing exciting really
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love buying underwear, but I didn't see any nice one in the sales. xo

      Delete
  3. Loving the new layout. Also really looking forward to your favourites of 2012 posts. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, can't wait to share my favourites of 2012. xo

      Delete
  4. Love the new design! :) Had a little play around with mine, wanted something different for 2013! Looking forward to the Favourites of 2012 posts :)

    The sales have been pretty pants this year - I've hardly picked anything up, I normally buy quite a few of the perfume sets but there wasn't really anything reduced :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig