Sunday, 16 December 2012

sunday portrait 46

001. This weekend was... I have no idea. I done some work for my Art class, but I still don't feel like it's enough. The deadline for most things is this Monday, and I have no idea where I am so far. I'm sure that I will make everything work in the end. One more week to go for two weeks break, can't wait.

002. Had been catching up on Youtube videos, while working.  Finally had a chance to paint my nails, had around 2 weeks break from painting my nails, the OPI nail envy doesn't really count as it's a treatment. I had used lot's of treatments on my face. As I been suffering with really bad breakouts, I hardly ever used to get breakouts before, not sure why it's so bad now. 

003. The bad news, my laptop is officially broken, currently I manged to turn it on, somehow I got windows 97. How? It's running extremely slow, but I can get my documents and photos back! Lucky me. I'm going to get myself new laptop in January, as I can't afford one at the moment. Our washing machine decided to break today too, why does everything have to break just before Christmas? Hope all of you had great weekend.
Share:

5 comments

  1. I saw on your twitter that your laptop broke, that's so annoying! Glad you managed to get your photos back though, it's awful when you lose stuff like that xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no that's such bad news about your laptop. My mac wasn't happy last night at all and I have so much project work to do over christmas so i need it badly. Good luck with the art work.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw no bad news about your laptop, always a rubbish feeling. Hope you get it sorted soon!

    http://www.la-vida-fresa.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sorry about your laptop and washing machine. Christmas time is so stressful sometimes

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig