Sunday, 2 December 2012

sunday portrait 45























001. Missed regular blogging so much. This month I'm going to be back on track with everything. I have so many products that are waiting for review. Can't wait to get back to editing photos and actually typing out post. I'm planning to change my blog layout, I have draft plans for it, but I just need some more time to actually create everything. I'm so busy with my Art&Design projects and job, but bank holidays are coming up pretty soon. I'm trying to reply to all the comments I received in the last 2 months. I'm going to do a giveaway very soon, thank you all for staying with me.

002. Last night was amazing! I had bad week and yesterday my mood had improved so much. Woken up with the worst hangover. The best part is when you suddenly remind yourself of things you done. Singing Spice Girls Wannabe in front of all the people.
003 Can't believe it's December already! I love the smell of air during Christmas. Decorating Christmas tree is the best thing ever. I'm planning to have one in my bedroom. I guess my cat will go crazy, she loves to claim up the tree.

004. I took a week break from my life, if that makes any sense. I hardly done anything this week, I just left the house to go to work. My great-gran died on Monday, so I was sad. Then stressed with all the deadlines and everything. Sometimes we all need to escape from everything.

005. I just wanted to let you all know that you can follow me on Instagram or Tumblr.  I'm recently addicted to Tumblr, love collecting inspiration images. 

Share:

6 comments

  1. Having a break from life sounds good, especially when it involves the Spice Girls (I met one of them last week randomly!) I'm going to be joining you in the quest to blog more consistently, so see you around :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your great gran x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that its December too, yay for christmas X

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. Very nice photo :)

    I'm on Instagram too: follow me ellyg91
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig